Baby Bump Journeys Reviews and Ratings
(4.8 / 5)
About Baby Bump Journeys:
From the Baby Bump Journeys Website:
Baby Bump Journeys is a compassionately ran Surrogate Agency. Carly Gonzalez and her team, provide personal surrogacy experiences and utilize those experiences to help the future surrogates in their journey. We offer a more personalized touch to each intended parent and surrogate through the entire surrogacy journey. From matching Intended Parents with the best surrogate candidate, attending IVF and OB appointments, and being available to both the intended parent and surrogate when they are in need. We pride ourselves in being very hands on, offering complete support and really getting to know each and every client and surrogate.
Due to our personal and professional experiences in the field of surrogacy, we feel you will be in the best hands with us. We have excellent relationships with many professionals in the field and hope you will give Baby Bump Journeys a chance to help you.
We asked… the surrogates answered:
What brought you to work with this agency?
- My good friend used the agency I am working with now. She had a wonderful experience.
- My friend who is a surrogate for the same company.
- They were friendly and quick to respond.
- I liked Carly, she made me feel comfortable.
How long did it take to be matched?
Did the agency take time to educate you on the surrogacy processes?
How well do you feel the agency answered your questions?
How well do you feel the agency/your coordinator listened to your needs and concerns?
When interacting with the staff at the agency, did you find them to be pleasant?
When interacting with staff at the agency, did you find them to be professional?
Did the agency/your coordinator frequently communicate with you after matching and intermittently to establish rapport?
What support services does this agency offer?
How supportive do you feel the agency/your coordinator was before you matched?
How supportive do you feel the agency/your coordinator was during contracts?
How supportive do you feel the agency/your coordinator was throughout your pregnancy?
How supportive do you feel the agency/your coordinator was after delivery?
Were any and all bills paid in a timely manner?
Surrogates tell us what they like about this agency:
- The agency owner doesn’t treat me like I am just a transaction for her business. She treats me like I am important to the business & a friend.
- The owner is hands on and knows what she is doing.
- Very friendly she makes you feel very comfortable.
- Carly, the owner, is easy to get in touch with.